Q: My headlights came on and drained my battery I put a new battery in and my headlights still wouldn't go off I took out the bulb an

Last night my headlights came on and I couldn't turn them off. The next day I got a new battery installed it and the headlights still wouldn't go off. My turn signal also wouldn't turn off. I took out the headlight bulb and the bulb was smoking almost on fire. The car is driving fine it's not stalling. What could've made my headlights just turn on and burn out.

3. My headlights came on and drained my battery I put a new battery in and my headlights still wouldn't go off I took out the bulb an