Q: My friend has an international scout II, around 1978, and when he brakes or shifts to neutral, it stalls, especially in the cold.

My friend has an international scout II, around 1978, and every time he hits the brakes or shifts to neutral, it stalls, especially in cold weather. It has a manual transmission. He also says that it shakes a lot while shifting. P.S. I could not find this car on your selection so I just selected a random car.

3. My friend has an international scout II, around 1978, and when he brakes or shifts to neutral, it stalls, especially in the cold.