Q: My exhaust had a lot of white smoke coming from it since yesterday, its losing water from reservoir, any suggestions? It's an 02 C

My car had been rough idling worse than usual lately, ever since sparkplugs and wires were changed, about 3 wks ago, then yesterday morn. there was heavy white smoke coming from the exhaust, even after driving a while, checked water , it's low, added water, and it keeps disappearing quickly . Its temp is staying mostly at halfway mark but has gone a bit over when driving slower,the Malibu has always seemed to do that though but I'm definitely worried about that with it losing water so quickly.Also when plugs were changed one had been stuck , if that could be a problem, maybe

3. My exhaust had a lot of white smoke coming from it since yesterday, its losing water from reservoir, any suggestions? It's an 02 C