Q: My dune buggy uses a six volts battery, where do i get it from.

Is it possible for me to modify a 12 volts battery to get a 6 volts battery.,.

Hello there, it would be possible to modify a 12 volt into a 6 volt battery, but it would require an expensive step down converter and the cost would outweigh any gains. 6 volt batteries are typically used in golf carts and many industrial applications and should be readily available at many stores in your area.

3. My dune buggy uses a six volts battery, where do i get it from.