Q: My coroll car's battery was dead and I started with Jumper but the accelerator is not working

My coroll car's battery was dead and I started with Jumper but the accelerator is not working , and the car speed and move is very slow, when I press the accelerator there is no any change

Hi there. Depending on the year of your Corolla, it is possible that you have an electronic throttle control. If your battery was dead, and you replaced the battery, it may have damaged the Electronic Throttle Sensor or throttle control. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection so they can determine what is causing this problem.

• My coroll car's battery was dead and I started with Jumper but the accelerator is not working