Q: My car windshield washer sprays only once then it stops spraying

My car windshield washer sprays only once when i pull the lever. when i pull the lever again it doesnt spray.after waiting for sometime it again sprays once. What could be the issue . 2012 volvo s60

In your washer system, there is a small check-valve. It’s about 1 1/2 inches long and fits in the plastic hoses that go to the washer nozzles. I’m going to guess that you have some gunk or debris that is clogging up that valve and blocking the flow when the fluid starts moving. If the debris is not in the check valve, then it is likely somewhere else in the system. The valve and hoses are inexpensive and easily replaced. If you want to have that done by someone else and keep your own hands clean, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out out your home or office and fix your windshield washer right there on the spot.

3. My car windshield washer sprays only once then it stops spraying