Q: My car keeps shutting off.

When I first got the car it would shut off when going in reverse then about 3 days later it shut off when I left it idling while I was in the store and now it had started to shut off while driving saying starting disabled service throttle then I wait a couple minutes and it starts back up no problem. What can I do to fix this it also is leaking transmission fluid

A: The vehicle may be having throttle body iss...

The vehicle may be having throttle body issues. There is a special technical service bulletin and coverage that may pertain to this problem you have. It will cover replacement for 10 year 120,000 miles. The bulletin number is 14582A. Call the local dealer to see if your vehicle is covered. If it is not, and you would rather have this looked at by an independent mechanic, consider YourMechanic. They can come to your car’s location to diagnose your stalling issue and let you know what needs to be repaired.