Q: Drive belt is squealing

I had to switch out my drive belt for a new one because the one on the car was destroyed and i don't know how but after i changed it the front right squeals and the belt looks like its messing up again i don't understand the new belt is about 2 weeks old

This may be a matter of a belt tensioner out of adjustment. Your drive belt has a tensioner pulley that maintains a specific amount of tension on the belt in order to keep it tight, but allow it to flex when necessary. When this is not adjusted properly, this can cause the belt to fail prematurely due to improper wear. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and adjust your belt properly.

3. Drive belt is squealing