Q: My car is having all sorts of problems. My check engine light is on. We tuned it up, changed both O2 sensors, checked fuses, and n

My altima is having all sorts of problems. It started with the check engine light. We tuned it up, replaced both O2 sensors, blew out the airflow sensor, and now the windshield wipers aren't working. We feel like it is sensor related. What sensor would it be?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Quite often, when one mechanical problem occurs, others are quick to follow. In most cases, they are not related to the same components being faulty. It is possible that during service of replacing or cleaning other parts, a battery cable was not removed, which might have broken a few fuses. The first step that I’d complete is to check all the fuses to see if you’ve got a blown or damaged one. Second, if the fuses are good, check electrical relays. Once that’s done, have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection.