Q: my car is getting higher temperature after 1km or more and there is no licking anywhere and i have replaced a new lid for radiator

my car is getting higher temperature after 1km or more and there is no licking anywhere and i have replaced a new lid for radiator, what can it be? and also wanted to know about the check engine and ABC light what can it be?

My car is Mazda verisa 2008, DC5W

Hello. Thank you for writing in. Lets start by discussing the check engine and ABS lights. These are very general warning lights that can stand for a large number of issues detected by the computer. Luckily, they are doing exactly what we need them to do, and letting you know that there is an issue. To learn what the computer is trying to tell you, you need to have the car scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. These will help you figure out what systems are being effected and you can take further diagnosis from there. Now in regards to your engine heating up, the issue can be related to the check engine light, or you may have a separate issue. This is why you should start by having the vehicle scanned, so you can tell what you are up against. Overheating issues are typically caused by bad coolant flow (thermostat, clog, bad water pump, leak), or low coolant levels. Have you checked the coolant level? Make sure this is always topped off, as overheating is the number one cause of destroying an engine.

3. my car is getting higher temperature after 1km or more and there is no licking anywhere and i have replaced a new lid for radiator