Q: My car has been sluggish to start the past week or so. My car would squeal upon being started and then would stop after being turn

My car has been acting sluggish upon starting for about a week or so.I was told that a belt needed fixed and/or tightened. Today when I started it, it took me cranking it 3 or 4 times before it would go. I drove it 10 miles or so and pulled over for an emergency vehicle. When I tried to get going again, the lights on my dashboard came on and the steering wheel was very difficult to turn. I parked the car and didn't try turning it on again and just had it towed. I was also told the car had an oil leak though I wasn't told where it was leaking from. Any idea what the problem may be?

3. My car has been sluggish to start the past week or so. My car would squeal upon being started and then would stop after being turn