Q: My car does not want to gain any type of speed

When I drive my car, it doesn't gain any type of speed. Even if press the gas pedal all the way down. What can possibly be wrong with my car?

3. My car does not want to gain any type of speed

Q: Q: I'm getting a po420 code is it possible it could be due to my rear catalytic converter even though there's no sensors after it? Or

The sensor after the first catalyst is the one giving you code P0420 and should be replaced if the catalyst is good and you have no other codes in the system.

Q: Bucking during acceleration.

Hi there. It does sound like you have several different problems going on here. The bucking is usually the result of a failure in the throttle position sensor or the air flow meter. Both of these will commonly cause these...

Q: Heater gets hot but then blows cold when idling or driving.

This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater...