Q: My car does not want to gain any type of speed

When I drive my car, it doesn't gain any type of speed. Even if press the gas pedal all the way down. What can possibly be wrong with my car?

3. My car does not want to gain any type of speed

Q: My 2009 Hyundai elantra horn keeps randomly honking. How do I disable it!!??

Hi there. The horn is a safety device and as such, should not be disabled. If a problem exists, it's best to resolve the problem first by having a professional mechanic diagnose and repair the electrical problem causing this issue....

Q: Q: Why is my car not accelerating?

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...

Q: I have an 04 Chrysler Sebring convertible with 2.4 liter engine. What size caliber bolts do I have on my front brakes?

Hi there. The caliper bolts that are on your vehicle are an 8 mm Allen head design, which can be removed with an 8 mm socket on a 3/8 or 1/2 drive socket drive set. If you need further assistance...