Q: My car does not want to gain any type of speed

When I drive my car, it doesn't gain any type of speed. Even if press the gas pedal all the way down. What can possibly be wrong with my car?

3. My car does not want to gain any type of speed

Q: 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA TRIED JUMPING AC COMPRESSOR FROM DRYER CNISTER WHILE CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN HE TOUCHED THE PRONGS TOGETHER THE CA

I can think of a few things. First off, was the jumper wire removed? if the a/c compressor is seized and the jumper wire is still in place sending direct power to it, it can prevent the vehicle from starting....

Q: Car will stall out at random while driving?

Hey there. While it has been some time since I worked on one of these early CCC vehicles, the first place I would look is the carburetor itself. If the vehicle idles fine but stalls or hesitates when hitting...

Q: I went to AAmco because my engine light was on! They did a diagnostic and came up with 2 codes. intake runner position sensor cir

Diagnostic Trouble Codes, such as the two codes that were retrieved at the first shop, cannot be used to "directly" condemn parts. Rather, these Codes are merely clues that are used to inform an actual diagnostic. But, short of an...