Q: my battery is not holding charge what could be the problem

my battery is not holding charge what could b the problem

Hey there. If the battery is not holding a charge then it could be from a bad battery or from one of the vehicle systems not turning off and drawing the battery down after the vehicle is off. Have a battery load test and then check the battery for draws on the battery. If you want to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location in order to test the battery and make proper adjustments or repairs.