Q: my battery is not holding charge what could be the problem

my battery is not holding charge what could b the problem

Hey there. If the battery is not holding a charge then it could be from a bad battery or from one of the vehicle systems not turning off and drawing the battery down after the vehicle is off. Have a battery load test and then check the battery for draws on the battery. If you want to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location in order to test the battery and make proper adjustments or repairs.

3. my battery is not holding charge what could be the problem