Q: my battery is not holding charge what could be the problem

my battery is not holding charge what could b the problem

3. my battery is not holding charge what could be the problem

Q: Car shorted out

Your car does not have fuses for the main circuits. There are fusible links down by the starter motor. Two or three smaller wires bolt on to the staters positive bolt. The fusible links are within a few inches. You...

Q: Can I replace oil pressure sensor on my 2012 Dodge Charger 3.6 v-6. Bought part but it s this something I can do? Thank you

Most oil pressure sensors are located near the oil filter. I believe that the oil filter is easily accessible on this engine. Search near the oil filter to find the switch. Once the switch is located, unplug the switch and...

Q: Battery light flashes on n car is hard to turn. Then light turns off n I have control of car

Charging system output should be verified against factory specifications as the alternator may be failing or have failed thus accounting for the battery light. It is also possible that the serpentine belt does not have adequate tension and thus is...