Q: My antifreeze in the resovoir looks milky and I open the radiator cap and the antifreeze began to rise a little and wasn’t as much

As soon as I turned the car off I noticed the fan still running so I cut it off and restarted it. It began to over heat so I cut it off I checked the resovoir and it looks milky I opened the radiator cap and coolant began to rise a little and had some mixture to it so I checked the oil it was low but no coolant I just changed the oil a week ago and it still looks clear what could be wrong

Your vehicle may be overheating. The best thing to do is seek an overheating diagnostic which will pinpoint the cause and then the necessary repairs can be implemented.

3. My antifreeze in the resovoir looks milky and I open the radiator cap and the antifreeze began to rise a little and wasn’t as much