Q: My 2001 Ford f250 super duty 5.7L Triton V8 as I'm driving it acts like it ran out of gas

My 2001 Ford f250 super duty 5.7L Triton V8 as I'm driving it acts like it ran out of gas but it was the fuel pump fuse I replaced it but it acted sluggish and burnt the coil pack number 2 I replaced the coil pack and 20mins later it burnt another coil pack same one the shop said the computer and they would replace it and a day or so later it would do the same thing sometimes the same day sometimes 2 weeks same coil pack they kept replacing computers I think there's a short and they won't track it down

You may be right that there is a problem in the wiring, but I’m going to guess that you have an open ground wire. The wiring harness will have several locations where a wire comes out of the harness and has a loop on it that is bolted to the body of the truck or to the engine. These connections are frequently missed when someone is performing maintenance or repairs that involve disconnecting these ground points. If they are left disconnected, or if the wires are broken from excessive handling, you start having sensitive components burning out. Look under the hood for any small wires hanging out of the engine harness that don’t seem to be connected to anything. It might be a ground wire. If you are unsure it’s a ground, or if you decide to get professional help with this, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your electrical problem and let you know what can be done.