Q: Motor shakes when the A/C is running other words when idealing

Why does the engine shake when the A/C is running . when putting the car in gear

Hi There, As you may know, the AC requires additional horsepower from the motor to turn the AC compressor. As such, this will cause the motor to slightly struggle when turning on the AC, however there may be something additionally wrong if the motor does not recover from this and continues to idle rough. When the AC is turned on, the computer should be adjusting for this by adding additional fuel to compensate for the additional power required. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. Motor shakes when the A/C is running other words when idealing