Q: MOT failures - repair work

Hi my car Hyundai I30 2011 diesel car failed MOT for the following reasons. I just want to know rough estimate of how much would it cost. 1. Stop lamp not working offsie (1.2.1b) 2. Rear parking brake recording little or no effort offside (3.7.B.6a) 3. Parking brake: efficiency below requirements (3.7.B.7)

Please advise what work is required for above and how much roughly?

Hi there. It’s really difficult for us to give you an accurate estimate on repairs without inspecting the vehicle first. The inspection allows us to diagnose what is causing the tail light malfunction and emergency brake issues that your MOT inspection documented. In this case, it might be better to take your car to a local repair shop to have the repairs diagnosed and completed.

3. MOT failures - repair work