Q: misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

ran a scanner on it and it gave 2 codes...first one said ignition coil A primary/secondary circuit second code was AF/02 sensor data

3. misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

Q: Q: My key won't turn on to start car

Hi there. It sounds like you either have a worn key or worn key cylinder. Have a new key cut and see if the new key turns the cylinder to start the car. If that does not work, then the...

Q: RPM drops while driving

Hi. The next step to take is check the engine for vacuum leaks and check for any loose or broken hoes. I would also check the pcv valve and check the level of the transmission fluid. The transmission could also...

Q: Tire making loud thumping/knocking noise

Hello. You may have a wheel bearing going bad or flat spot on your tire. I suggest that you have a technician such as one you can choose from YourMechanic perform a suspension evaluation on your vehicle to help you...