Q: misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

ran a scanner on it and it gave 2 codes...first one said ignition coil A primary/secondary circuit second code was AF/02 sensor data

3. misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

Q: Rear passenger door will not lock

You may have a bad door latch and they are not serviceable. You will have to replace the latch and the lock actuator if it is not an integral part of the latch. If you would like to have this...

Q: How do I use the floor mats?

While they might not seem like particularly important accessories, your car’s floor mats actually serve essential purposes. They protect the carpeting from dirt, debris and wear and tear. Properly used, they can help your interior last for a much longer...

Q: My car temperature drops as i drive and heats up when i'm stopped

It sounds like your car needs a new thermostat. The thermostat is a valve that blocks the circulation of the coolant until it reaches a certain temperature. Then it opens just enough to regulate the engine temperature. Thermostat replacement usually...