Q: misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

ran a scanner on it and it gave 2 codes...first one said ignition coil A primary/secondary circuit second code was AF/02 sensor data

3. misfires on all 6 cylinders...doesnt do it all the time

Q: Steering wheel is hard to turn whenever I slow down turning a corner and when stopped.

In order to test the power steering pump you'll need to produce the correct amount of pressure. A mechanic would need to do a high pressure test to get the pressure of the pump. You may have a bad power...

Q: How to find and stop cause of engine vibration?

Usually engine vibration is due to a misfiring cylinder, and a Check Engine Light will be usually be triggered. It may be possible that the vibration is caused by a low idle speed and by turning on the AC, it...

Q: Got P0420 code and I had the catalytic converter replaced but still have the code. What is going on?

The code P0420 can be caused by the catalyst, O2 sensors before and after the catalyst. If both O2 sensors and catalyst was replaced then you may have an exhaust leak at the manifold or pipes. I suggest you have...