Q: misfire on my eclipse i checked coils spark plugs and for vacuum leak and no luck. could it be bad gas, car sat for month HELP

car has been sitting for a month, got the timing belt, water pump, alternator/power steering belts changed and wheel bearing and motor mount. it needs one more motor mount BUT after getting it back it now misfires. i checked timing and coils, and spark plugs for spark but (didn't check galling) and for a vacuum leak and nothing. there is no engine code being throw either. could it simply be bad gas? it rode fine before it went into the shop and on the way home but now it misfires. the vibration at idle is for bad motor mount i'm thinking. could a bad motor mount cause that? HELP

3. misfire on my eclipse i checked coils spark plugs and for vacuum leak and no luck. could it be bad gas, car sat for month HELP