Q: Misfire, but ignition coil is good so what could be causing this? 2004 Dodge RAM 1500

I checked the ignition coil in the cylinder that's misfiring and you guys installed a brand new one in November so it's good, I switched cylinder 8's ignition coil to cylinder 4 to see if it would follow but now its just giving me a random cylinder misfiring and not pinpointing which cylinder. Could it be the spark plugs? ( I have the wrong brand spark plugs in the truck) could that be causing it or could it be faulty fuel injectors?

3. Misfire, but ignition coil is good so what could be causing this? 2004 Dodge RAM 1500