Q: MAF wires eaten

It looks like the MAF wires were eaten by a squirrel or rat.

3. MAF wires eaten

Q: AC blowing hot air in 2006 Mitsubishi Galant

The main causes of an air conditioning system not to work would be low refrigerant, a faulty blend door actuator, or a lack of power to the A/C compressor. My first recommendation would be to have your climate control system...

Q: my car won't pick up speed and my ignition coil has no power can you please give me suggestions on what the problem maybe got tune

Hi there. I am a little confused by your question. If you're ignition coil is not receiving power, then it's not possible for the car's engine to start. If this is what you're referring to, then there are a few...

Q: My vehicle has problems when accelerating and it makes like some kind explosions.

You should have the fuel pressure checked first and then scan the computer for any codes and have them repaired as needed. The lack of power may be a low fuel pressure or clogged fuel filter problem. If these are...