Q: Low fuel and coolant on dash when full

I have a problem where the dash will flash low fuel and low coolant for most of the time that I'm driving, even though they are full. They always appear together and while they are on the gas gague goes to empty. When the lights turn off, the dash reads inaccurate fuel levels until they turn back on. This makes me think its not individual sensors, but what do you think?

Hi There, This may be related to a short, a faulty gauge cluster or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your instrument voltage regulator.