Q: loud squeeking noise when I back up and turn the wheels

loud squeaky noise when I back up and turn wheels. Also, when I park and get out of the car, I can hear a clicking noise

Hello there. The symptoms you are describing are common with a damaged wheel bearing, CV joint that is loosing lubrication (due to a CV boot being split) or brake pad that is dragging on the rotor. There are several components that could cause this type of issue, so before you complete any repairs, you should have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. loud squeeking noise when I back up and turn the wheels