Q: loud squeeking noise when I back up and turn the wheels

loud squeaky noise when I back up and turn wheels. Also, when I park and get out of the car, I can hear a clicking noise

3. loud squeeking noise when I back up and turn the wheels

Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system to help work with certain child restraint systems. To use the anchors, run the restraint’s top tether strap over the seatback, but under the headrest (run the strap between the headrest’s legs)....

Q: Car won't run over certain mileage

If there are any Check Engine lights or other dash lights on, the car might be stuck in limp home mode. This is a computer failsafe mode that disables certain features for passenger safety because it has detected a major...

Q: Car dead after leaving lights on.

Oh no! From the looks of it, it is very likely that the lights being left on drained the battery just enough to prevent the starter from doing its job. In most cases a simple jumpstart of the battery will...