Q: Left rear running light

I had just stepped out of my truck to look at the view on my ride to the mountains yesterday and noticed that my left rear running light wasn’t working. I’ve looked at all the fuses and bulbs one by one and they all checked out OK. Do you think it might be the wires?

Hello. If one of your running lights is not operating, the first thing I would do is verify that the bulb is in working order. This can be done by switching it with the opposite side. A bulb can sometimes look fine to the naked eye, but still be bad. If the bulb is fine, I would then move on to checking the lights wiring. If the bulb is out, you can have a certified technician from YourMechanic replace the running light bulb at your home or office.