Q: Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

After changing valve gasket the engine of my car still dirty how to clean it ( not myself)to be sure the engine doesn't leaking

3. Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

Q: Diesel pump not spraying diesel into the injector

Hi there. I would first check to be sure that the injector pump itself is getting diesel. Sometimes these pumps fail due to the fuel not being delivered to the injection pump sufficiently. I would also check to be sure...

Q: Jerking when accelerating - 2006 Kia Rio5

I would take the vehicle back to where the oil and transmission work were done immediately to have them check it out. It's possible the car wash put water in places it should not be in the engine compartment. On...

Q: IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE WHEN THE EPS LIGHT BIS ON??

I really can't tell you that YES it is or NO it is not safe to drive. But I would say that if the steering does not feel right, it would be a safer option to have it towed. ...