Q: Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

After changing valve gasket the engine of my car still dirty how to clean it ( not myself)to be sure the engine doesn't leaking

3. Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

Q: When I put my van into drive or reverse it doesn't move. But while in drive or reverse if I rev up the engine it will start to go

Hi There, This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates...

Q: Q: Car is shaking violently

Since you have listed a number of issues, there is no certain way to provide you with a definitive answer. It's highly unlikely that all your issues are rooted in one part or system. If the plugs are covered in...

Q: What temperature should my AC being blowing out at the vents?

One thing you must realize is that, as advanced as these systems are, you may only get a 15 to 25 degree reduction in the ambient temperature. When using the re-circulation option, air from inside the cabin is run back...