Q: Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

After changing valve gasket the engine of my car still dirty how to clean it ( not myself)to be sure the engine doesn't leaking

Hi there - your best bet is to get an engine degreaser from your local auto parts store to clean your engine. There are many bio-friendly choices these days. Don’t use kerosene or other petroleum variants to do this. Warm the engine thoroughly before starting, and be careful not to spray degreaser on the distributor, fuel/ignition control components or the engine air intake. Spray with a garden hose - again carefully - to wash off. Some detergents will often do an adequate job as well. Don’t use high pressure power-washers or car-wash sprayers - gets water in the wrong places every time!

3. Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda