Q: Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

After changing valve gasket the engine of my car still dirty how to clean it ( not myself)to be sure the engine doesn't leaking

3. Oil leak - how to clean? 2000 Honda

Q: Noisy frame bushing on the right side

Hey there. The upper and lower control arm or sway bar bushings along with the upper and lower ball joints are all common wear components on the front end causing this noise.. The front end would need to be lifted...

Q: Q: How do I check the oil?

Checking the oil is easy, and should be done with regularity, so that you’re never driving with unsafe levels of motor oil. Here’s how to check your oil. Wait about five minutes after driving your vehicle. You want the...

Q: I have a 2006 Honda Accord and the dash lights and radio willl sometimes go off then come right back on when I'm going about 40 mph.

The code P0685 refers to the main ECM (computer) relay has lost power. Check the main relay and see if its getting hot. A hot relay will disconnect to cool off and reconnect. If the relay is getting hot, then...