Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

The key for my van is stuck in the ignition.

3. Q: Key stuck in ignition

Q: How do I replace the brake light, taillight, rear turn signal and rear side marker bulbs?

While replacing your headlights and front directional bulbs requires a lot of different steps, that’s not true when it comes to the bulbs in the rear. They’re all held in the same assembly, and they’re all easily accessible from inside...

Q: My 2004 jeep grand Cherokee 4.7L V8 has low oil pressure and will not turn over

Hi There, It sounds like you may have an issue with a bad oil pump or potentially worn out bearings. This may also suggest you have a worn out camshaft as a result of the cam lobes. This is because...

Q: Q: Key not turning in the ignition.

It is a common problem with this car to have the key wear down and not trigger the tumblers in the key cylinder. The only fix will be to replace the key assembly and switch. I would suggest having a...