Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

The key for my van is stuck in the ignition.

3. Q: Key stuck in ignition

Q: Q: Misfire in cylinder one

The cylinder pressure does not tell me anything about any of the other cylinders pressure. Also, was a wet and dry test or a cylinder leakage test done to show what valve is bent or burned. I feel the engine...

Q: What repairs fix codes P0172 and P0304? I just had all the spark plugs replaced recently.

The P0304 code indicates a misfire has been detected on cylinder 4. The P0172 code indicates that the fuel mixture is richer than the mixture control can compensate for. It's possible that they are related, but not necessarily. Rich mixture...

Q: Instrument cluster, not starting, unknown driver

If you have a second key, try using that one and see if the same situation occurs. Also try moving the drivers seat to a different position. If the problem does not happen with the second key, then you have...