Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition

The key for my van is stuck in the ignition.

3. Q: Key stuck in ignition

Q: WILL I MAKE IT HOME

You can continue to drive the car but just be sure to check the engine oil level on the dipstick to be sure it is adequate. Although you can drive the car back to Utah, keep in mind that YourMechanic...

Q: I have a P0014 Camshaft Phasing System Malfunction code on my 2004 GMC Envoy XUV. How much is it to correct this problem?

Hello, the P0014 problem code indicates a "camshaft over-advanced error", which means that the camshaft is over-advanced (relative to the crankshaft) more than should be possible. This condition can be caused by worn timing chain components or a failed camshaft...

Q: Key only spins in lock

It sounds like either your door lock cylinder or the linkage inside the door has come apart or failed. The linkages inside your door are connected by pieces of plastic essentially. It is possible that one of these connections has...