Q: it is a 24v hino 5tone all gauges , speedometer and rave counter stop functioning after a spark on the batteries but fuses are ok

it is a 24v hino 5tone all gauges , speedometer and rave counter stop functioning after a spark on the batteries but fuses are ok

Help repair

Firstly, make sure you check every fuse on the vehicle. There will be more than one fuse panel. They are mounted both under the dash and under the hood. The best tool for checking fuses is a test light.

In addition to fuses, there will be several fusible links usually mounted near the battery, but they can certainly be placed other places on a vehicle like this one. You should purchase a repair manual for the location of the fuse boxes and fusible links.

In addition to fuses etc, it is possible you have damaged a module that controls the instrument cluster. But before you draw this conclusion, you should find and check all the fuses. If all the fuses and a fusible links check good, the next step is to check for power at the instrument cluster. This will require wiring diagrams that will be in a repair manual. There will be several wires that supply power to the cluster. Study the appropriate diagram thoroughly.

If you decide that you need help with these checks, have the vehicle inspected by a certified technician to diagnose these electrical components and make the necessary repairs to your car.

Good luck!

3. it is a 24v hino 5tone all gauges , speedometer and rave counter stop functioning after a spark on the batteries but fuses are ok