Q: Is this a brake fluid leak??

My car is 10 year old, there is a small puddle of clear fluid in the centre under the car and it's closest to the engine, it smells like old rust ( the really old pennies) and there's no oily feeling but it does leave your hands feeling sticky afterward. I tested the breaks and they work fine just crunch a little bit and can stalling affect your car

Yes, this is a brake fluid leak, but it is coming from your clutch hydraulics - probably the slave cylinder or the fluid line. Check both the clutch and brake fluid reservoirs (sometimes combined) for low fluid. I would recommend a clutch hydraulics inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.