Q: Is this a brake fluid leak??

My car is 10 year old, there is a small puddle of clear fluid in the centre under the car and it's closest to the engine, it smells like old rust ( the really old pennies) and there's no oily feeling but it does leave your hands feeling sticky afterward. I tested the breaks and they work fine just crunch a little bit and can stalling affect your car

Yes, this is a brake fluid leak, but it is coming from your clutch hydraulics - probably the slave cylinder or the fluid line. Check both the clutch and brake fluid reservoirs (sometimes combined) for low fluid. I would recommend a clutch hydraulics inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Is this a brake fluid leak??