Q: Is my ECM malfunctioning?

All of the different lights are on, but none of the problems are actually there. For example, running a diagnostic says tons of issues are present such as the alternator not working. But it its working fine.

Is this the ECM? Can I still drive it?

Unfortunately, without additional detail as to the codes showing up, there is no way to diagnose what the issues may be. The alternator may be functioning intermittently without having a dramatic impact on the charging system for example. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your location to diagnose using the specific codes downloaded to properly narrow down the problem.

3. Is my ECM malfunctioning?