Q: Is it safe to drive after display says transmission hot idle engine. I still have 2000 miles to drive

Transmission seems like it's pulling or slipping. Put Lucas treatment in it, now has a display for hot transmission

You should not drive the vehicle if the transmission is overheating. You should let it cool and try to lighten the load if you are running it with a tow load. You should also run it out of overdrive to limit overdrive slipping. If temperature warning comes on then limit speed and let cool until fluid cools.

3. Is it safe to drive after display says transmission hot idle engine. I still have 2000 miles to drive