Q: Is it hard I install disc brakes

I would like to change brakes on my car myself. How much is involved.

Hi there. If you have never replaced the brakes on a BMW before, I would highly recommend letting a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and replacing the brake pads and rotors for you. BMW anti-lock brakes are very complex as is the process for removing the calipers correctly. One of the luxuries of having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete this is that you can watch them complete this service and learn quite a bit while they work.

3. Is it hard I install disc brakes