Q: Is it hard I install disc brakes

I would like to change brakes on my car myself. How much is involved.

3. Is it hard I install disc brakes

Q: Car won't start fast clicking noise but radio lights and power windows work well

The starter and/or solenoid may be faulty. Starters sometimes develop "bad spots" on the armature (of the starter motor). That causes intermittent, unreliable operation just like what you are experiencing. The problem is easily diagnosed and the solution can be...

Q: I have a 2007 bmw 335i smoke

Running regular fuel in an engine that takes premium fuel only may cause engine to get a pinging noise and may not run correctly until you get the correct fuel in it. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check...

Q: Just drained/replaced coolant and now the temp gauge doesn't work

Some vehicles have air purge points that must be opened when coolant is re-filled. If you don't open the purge points to force the air out as you add coolant in, air can get trapped in cooling passageways and that...