Q: Is it hard I install disc brakes

I would like to change brakes on my car myself. How much is involved.

3. Is it hard I install disc brakes

Q: I lost my engagement ring in the defrost vent, please help!

The good new is, your ring is still there, but unfortunately it is not easy to get to. Dash work can be some of the most challenging jobs to perform. If your ring fell into the vents on the driver...

Q: I have a 2008 BMW 335i battery died. I have been told I need to have it mated or registered to my electrical system to prevent ove

Hi there. This video is a pretty good tutorial on removing and replacing the battery on your 335i. You may have to reset the electrics on the vehicle, which this video shows how to accomplish this step. There is no...

Q: What are the most frequent problems on 2013 135i bmws

Based on data from "Consumer Reports" (i.e., their annual automobile reliability ratings), overall the BMW "1" Series, for model year 2013, has the highest reliability rating that CR assigns. The only sub-components on the "1' Series in 2013 that had...