Q: Is it hard I install disc brakes

I would like to change brakes on my car myself. How much is involved.

3. Is it hard I install disc brakes

Q: hello, i was just informed that my actuator for my heat/air needs to be replaced. I see from other internet sites that people with

The manufacturer will not have a recall on anything that does not pose a safety hazard to the vehicle or persons when operating the vehicle. You will need to contact your warranty company directly to get them to look at...

Q: What type of twin turbo on 2JZGTE engine?

The 96 is equipped with the Hitachi C12B turbos stock. So as long as no one has modified it, you should be good.

Q: Noisy power steering wheel, regular fluid used

Hello there. It really depends on what type of regular power steering fluid was put into the vehicle. BMW calls for the standard use of Dexron III fluid which is commonly seen. Most over-the-counter regular power steering fluid are basically...