Q: Q: Ignition

My key won't turn in my ignition of my 2006 Honda Accord. Now the steering wheel is also locked. Please help!

Q: Car doesn't move when put into reverse or drive

The transmission in your Equinox (the 4L60E) is common - I replaced one recently. I suggest starting by checking your transmission fluid level: Start your vehicle, let it warm up, and with a rag, pull up the transmission dipstick tube...

Q: My car has the OBD-II codes P0030 and P0135 for the heater control circuit and sensor. Where is this sensor located?

This is a code that pertains to the heater side of your oxygen sensor. The heater is required to raise the temperature of the sensor so that it can operate properly. Simply unplugging relays/fuses will not keep the code from...

Q: Flashing green light next to "D" and check engine light on.

For this particular issue, I would start by checking the continuity of the cruise control switch buttons. You will need to check these with a volt meter to determine if they are getting power. If you need assistance with getting...