Q: Q: Ignition

My key won't turn in my ignition of my 2006 Honda Accord. Now the steering wheel is also locked. Please help!

Q: My 2013 chevy captiva had the reduced engine power light come on while i was at a stop light.

Hi Daniel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It's quite possible that these two warning lights - along with the 20 mph performance are caused by the same component - a damaged speed sensor. The reason your car is only going...

Q: Trouble code P2432 - 2007 Lexus GX470

Hi - the P2432 code is an indication of low pressure from the pressure sensor. This pump is electric and may be worn out or simply needs the bearings oiled or replaced (if that is possible) - in either event,...

Q: Coolant spraying everywhere under hood near engine block.

Hi there. If you're having a large amount of coolant spraying under the left side of the engine of your Honda Accord, it's most likely caused by a ruptured coolant line; possibly a bypass hose or the heater core hose....