Q: Q: Ignition

My key won't turn in my ignition of my 2006 Honda Accord. Now the steering wheel is also locked. Please help!

Q: I had my airbags replaced on my 2012 scion xb and instantly lost 61 miles per gas tank. Why?

When the airbags were replaced the battery would have been disconnected and may cause the computer to reset and can cause some loss of fuel mileage until the computer gets through relearn. If you still get lower fuel mileage after...

Q: Will a bad air sensor damage your car if it is not fixed immediately, how long do you have to fix it?

If the check engine light is constant (NOT flashing) you might have days to weeks, depending on how much the air fuel ratio departs from the stoichiometric ideal. Too little fuel and the engine runs too hot. Too much fuel...

Q: What’s the difference between the Low Tire Pressure light and the TPMS light?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that is designed to keep tabs on the air pressure in each tire. When the system notices a tire is low, it automatically turns on the Low Tire Pressure...