Q: If still runs great do I need new spark plugs yet?

Took my vehicle in for regular service to Mercedes dealer. Still runs great no issues. Service advisor said I should change plugs 68,000 miles on car for $700. Seems high price and read where I should expect 80,000 on plugs if no issues. Your opinion please

Hello. The factory Mercedes recommended service interval for the spark plugs to be changed is actually at 60,000 miles or 6 years - whichever comes first. As for the price, you may already know that the dealers typically charge substantially more than other shops. If you would like to have another estimate for the spark plugs, you can get a quote for a spark plug replacement from YourMechanic by entering your vehicle information and zip code.