Q: Q: Idles and stalls again.

Recently my car losses speed and when l put it on reverse or driver it idles a bit then it stalls what can be the problem. When l get to a stop it just stalls then l have to start it again and when it losses speed when l move my foot from the accelerate and step on it again it start to go again but you can feel that something ain't right

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since this valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer, it will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed with the help of the idle air control valve making the transition from a higher RPM back down to idle speed. When the engine RPM drops below the normal range of about ~800 RPM, this often times will cause the engine to stall indicating a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.

3. Q: Idles and stalls again.