Q: I would like to purchase this vehicle but hesitating because of the high km what mechanic problems would the car have

Is it a good idea to purchase the car for 2000$how much is the maintenance on this type of vehicle

I would avoid this vehicle at that mileage for that price. They have a lot of issues and are difficult and costly to work on. You can likely find another used car for that price and in better condition.

• I would like to purchase this vehicle but hesitating because of the high km what mechanic problems would the car have