Q: I was told I have oil coming through the air intake does that mean I need a new engine??

I was told my car needs a new engine however I am uncertain if that is correct.I had the cats removed and a straight pipe ran and I also replaced the spark plugs and coils 8 days ago and again today.I was told by that mechanic that the oil is coming through my air intake and eventually I will need an engine

If your PCV valve is clogged then you may get excessive blow by of combustion gases and oil into the intake system. You should have the PCV valve replaced and intake cleaned out of oil. If problem continues then you most likely have a compression leakage by the piston rings. You would need to have engine rebuilt or replaced if this is the case.

3. I was told I have oil coming through the air intake does that mean I need a new engine??