Q: I replace my crank shaft sensor, but it still not working and I've checked the connector. I think it has no power or ground. How do I fix it?

I don't know how but I changed twice two new sensor and still the same not driven it all every time I try push the gas or move the car stops. help me if is the connector can I replace it I don't know I need help

A: Hello. It sounds like you are saying that t...

Hello. It sounds like you are saying that the car is starting but dying when you try to pull away. If the car is starting and idling, then the crank position sensor is probably alright. Usually a malfunctioning sensor results in a car that doesn’t start at all. A 2001 Mercedes has a very sophisticated self-diagnostic system and whatever is wrong is probably something that can be found in the trouble codes. Reading and interpreting trouble codes is often more subtle and complicated than just replacing the part indicated in the code. If you want to have a thorough testing and inspection of the starting problem so that this can be repaired correctly.