Q: I noticed that my vehicle's paint is chipping off, the problem is that my is only 3 years old so what can i do?

asked by on February 04, 2018

My vehicle's paint is chipping off for unknown reasons. What should I do?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If the paint is chipping on the front of the car or behind the tires on fender it may be caused by bugs or small rocks or gravel and you will need to have a auto body paint shop repair the damage and you can avoid damage by getting a front end cover to protect the paint and can get it at most car accessory shop.