Q: I need an audio wiring diagram

I'm replacing the the head unit in my van and need an audio witing diagram for the van.

3. I need an audio wiring diagram

Q: Car showing various fault codes Ford (Transit?)

Hello - the P1631, if this is for a Ford Transit van as it appears, is most often a byproduct of a poor battery condition, with multiple cranking events before a successful start. I would check first for low starting...

Q: What does the transmission tow/haul feature indicator mean?

The transmission tow/haul feature indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates steady when the tow/haul feature is turned on. If the light is flashing, then the system is not operating properly, as your vehicle should be serviced...

Q: Heater malfunction

Hello. There are several possible components that could be causing the problem you are having with your heat. If the thermostat is sticking intermittently or if the heater control regulator opens and closes when it isn’t supposed to, it could...