Q: I need a quote for labor only on 1985 Dodge B250 van for replacement of all ball joints all tie rod ends and steering center link

I need a labor quote only on a 1985 Dodge B250 van for replace ball joints tie rod ends and steering center link

To obtain the requested quote for labor only, please use YourMechanic’s ball joint replacement service page. Once on that page, click on "Get a Quote" and enter your zip code and vehicle information (year, make, model). You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. If using your own parts, when reviewing your quote online, just open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote leaving only the labor charge. If you desire tie rod end replacement, follow the same procedure using YourMechanic’s tie rod end replacement service page. For all other desired repair or diagnostic services, including the center link replacement, please select from the comprehensive list of services at YourMechanic’s List of Repair and Diagnostic Services page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I need a quote for labor only on 1985 Dodge B250 van for replacement of all ball joints all tie rod ends and steering center link