Q: i have o 05 scion when i lock the doors on my car a security light starts blinking should i be worried i just got the car today

i have a 05 toyota scion when i lock the doors the security light starts to blink should i be worried and if i keep it on with the doors locked will it run down the battery in my car i just bought the car today

This is a safety feature that tells you and any unwanted intruders that the car is armed with an alarm. This will not drain your battery as it is merely a warning light.

3. i have o 05 scion when i lock the doors on my car a security light starts blinking should i be worried i just got the car today