Q: I have an 2006 H-3 3.5 /oil pan gasket leaking what is in volved to change out

I have an 2006 hummer h 3 3.5 iol leak not bad may be gasket what is in volved to change out new gasket ? tks ch

There are many steps to replace the oil pan seal. The labor book time calls for 4.0 hours work. Your vehicle may be different if you have 4x4. The steering gear needs to be removed and sub frame along with other items either removed or loosened to access to oil pan for removal. I recommend having a mechanic do the work for you as it may take specialized equipment to lower sub frame and other items. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office, diagnose your vehicle, and either replace your oil pan gasket, or make any other necessary repairs.

3. I have an 2006 H-3 3.5 /oil pan gasket leaking what is in volved to change out