Q: I have a 2013 Nissan Altima SV where the AC stop working. Suction presure 100psi with clutch engaged and running. Bad compressor

MY 2013 Nissan Altima's AC stop cooling. When I checked the Suction pressure on the compressor's low pressure side, it showed 100psi with the clutch engaged and the compressor running. When I disengaged the clutch the suction pressure started equalizing to over 150 psi. Engaging the clutch brought down the suction pressure back to 100psi. There is no obvious noise while AC compressor running with or without clutch engaged. Apparently not low on Freon. Bad Compressor or What?

Your system would not allow me to ask my question unless I checked the box "My question is not car-specific" even though I checked NISSAN 2013 ALTIMA as required, Read message appeared stating I need to name my vehicle.

The best way to determine if your vehicle’s air conditioning system is low on refrigerant would be to have a certified professional hook up an air conditioning evacuation/recharge machine to the system to read the pressures. Pressures can give an indication of the amount of refrigerant in the system. If the system appears to be low on refrigerant, I would recommend having the system evacuated and vacuum tested to determine if a leak exists.

3. I have a 2013 Nissan Altima SV where the AC stop working. Suction presure 100psi with clutch engaged and running. Bad compressor