Q: I have a 2012 Chrysler 200 when first starting the car the battery light comes on but after I restart it it stays off for the day

When I first start the car and drive the battery light comes on after I cut it off and cut it back on its stays off I took it to auto zone to get the battery and alternator checked both are good what could be the problem

Hi Quintina. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s quite possible that some of one of the electrical connections or battery cables might be either loose or corroded, causing a poor electrical connection. It could also be a faulty crankshaft or cam position sensor or electrical connection. This can, and often will create an error code that is stored in the ECU, which should be downloaded by a professional mechanic to give them a starting point and determine why you’re having these issues.

3. I have a 2012 Chrysler 200 when first starting the car the battery light comes on but after I restart it it stays off for the day