Q: I have 1999 ford contour lx and the tires keep on shredding could it be the tire rod cause it bent

Why do my tire Shred and when I get some new one is doing the same thing
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If a tie rod or other suspension part is damaged, that will cause premature wear-out of tires. If you want the tie rod replaced, and the rest of the suspension inspected for damage or abnormal wear, please request tie rod replacement. Once the suspension is restored, then the vehicle should be aligned and that should fully resolve the tire wear issue for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have 1999 ford contour lx and the tires keep on shredding could it be the tire rod cause it bent