Q: I have 05 audi a 6 Quattro 4.2. I sprayed the engine off one afternoon. Now I'm getting primary/ secondary circuit malfunction sho

I recently sprayed my engine off. Next day, started it and it was missing. Hooked scanner to it and codes for po 300 random/ multiple misfire, po351 ignition coil A primary/secondary circuit malfunction and cylinder 1&5 misfire. Changed spark plugs and 1&5 coil packs. Still missing like it was. What is ignition coil A primary secondary malfunction? If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

3. I have 05 audi a 6 Quattro 4.2. I sprayed the engine off one afternoon. Now I'm getting primary/ secondary circuit malfunction sho