Q: I got my vsa light on check engine light on

How long does it take to replace a header

3. I got my vsa light on check engine light on

Q: Q: No heat at idle

If the thermostat is not open yet then the thermostat will not let enough fluid to flow into the heater core. You should have both heater hoses into the heater core hot when idling. You should let the engine run...

Q: I have a 2002 Acura tl 3.2, what can cause the car to do this? Hesitates and then surges con't without my foot on gas pedal.

First check to see if any OBD-II codes have set. A real time scanner can be used to check the operation of the throttle position sensor - TPS. TPS faults are a common cause of the symptoms you are describing....

Q: Will not shift past first gear at about 20 mph. What is causing this? 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport V6 3.2l

Hello - the lack of an upshift from 1st to 2nd could be dirty, burned fluid or clogged filter, or a failed Shift Solenoid "A". Low fluid level and low electrical system voltage can also make the transmission misbehave as...