Q: I got my vsa light on check engine light on

How long does it take to replace a header

3. I got my vsa light on check engine light on

Q: How can I tell if the water pump has been replaced as the previous owner claimed?

Hi, thanks for your question. The best thing to get when purchasing a car are service records. If the seller doesn't have them in hand, you can go to the shop that did the work and they will have records...

Q: white smoke coming out of tailpipe after changing head gasket engine oil is very low car has tons of power

Hi there. A common problem that occurs after a head gasket is damaged is that valve guides or piston rings will also be damaged. Plus, if the engine was not fully removed and disassembled, it's likely that there is additional...

Q: Shakes when going on higher speeds

First, I want to say thank you for providing the great amount of information regarding your Acura. From the information provided, I believe the concern you are experiencing with your TL is caused by the the front tires being out...