Q: I got my vsa light on check engine light on

How long does it take to replace a header

3. I got my vsa light on check engine light on

Q: Making a ticking noise as I drive and in park at idle

Without hearing the noise, it's impossible to say what it is, But I'm going to suggest that you may have a valve noise because that is a sound that most people describe as "ticking" It's is a regular sound that...

Q: Cv joint keeps breaking

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be experiencing one of several different issues. The first thing to consider is the quality of the replacement you purchased. Re-manufactured CV joints are not terribly uncommon. When you purchase the...

Q: 05 acura tl wont crank till the third time trying?

If the problem occurred right after the service, there might be a connection. If the timing belt were not correct I would expect to see a check engine light, so that's probably not the case. But there might be a...