Q: How long before I will need to change the fabric on my driver seat?

How long before I need to change the fabric on my driver seat?

Hi there. Thanks for submitting your question to YourMechanic.com. It really depends on how well you care for the interior of your vehicle, the type of interior fabric it is made from and other important factors including how often the vehicle is entered and exited. If you have any questions about how to properly care of your car with some household items, you can click this article or watch this video.