Q: I did not know if it was a 15 or 2500 but I am looking at a suburban 96 for sale for 2300 with 203k on it. Should I buy?

203k 96 suburban 4 x 4 350 v8 2 ownersasking 2300 days it is in good shape just a gas guzzler. Also looking at a 99 e 150 ford passenger van with 122k which should I choose all things being equal.

Hi there. It really depends on your application and what you’ll be using the vehicle. If you are buying a commuter with some light loads, the 99 Ford with 122,000 miles might be the better option. You may want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a pre-purchase car inspection to look the vehicles over and help you make a good decision.

3. I did not know if it was a 15 or 2500 but I am looking at a suburban 96 for sale for 2300 with 203k on it. Should I buy?