Q: I changed the gearbox but the car is only moving in reverse and it needs acceleration up to 6000rpm to reach 30mph.

I was having harsh shifts with my old gearbox it was not engaged in reverse at all,so i bought a second hand one. This one have very smooth reverse but on D it will move only 25kmph even if the engine is at it maximum i.e.8k rpm. Is the gearbox not good or is there any sensor problems. Plz help.

3. I changed the gearbox but the car is only moving in reverse and it needs acceleration up to 6000rpm to reach 30mph.